REASONS OF FORMING TEAMS
Teamwork makes dreamwork. Consider the following reasons why a team is desired.
1) For complex tasks, two heads are always better than one!
2) When creativity is needed, more people can generate more creative solutions.
3) When the direction is unclear, it’s beneficial to have more people working together.
4) Use resources efficiently! People who are good in a particular area can help others maximize the outcome.
5) Get a high commitment. A group of people working on a common goal can inspire one another to stay committed.
6) When every member has a stake in the outcome of a problem, it is helpful to have them all work on the issues together.
7) No one individual has sufficient knowledge to solve all problems.